Monday, March 18, 2013

Calm it down...think it through...

So, my last couple posts have been written in anger/frustration whatever you want to call it. I am going to take the time to just write about what is going on RIGHT NOW.

Right now, I am waiting for my kids to get off the bus. I have missed them! It is a cruddy,snowy day and I am ready for my crazy girls to be home! We usually go to gymnastics on Monday's but the coach emailed and said we could reschedule since we got a LOT of snow and the roads are crap! We now have 3 make-up days to look forward to.

I was delighted this morning to see I have tomato plants peeking up from the dirt!!! Just waiting on peppers to pop up in the next few days and then more tomatoes and flowers (I just planted more last night)

Sunday we met a new "garden friend" that I have been chatting with online for over a week. She and her husband were very kind. The girls had a great time playing w/ their dogs and their tiny piggy that lives inside! (Now everyone wants a micro pig...) We got to eat FRESH carrots FROM THE GROUND-even w/ all this snow-it was awesome! They showed us how to cover up carrots so we can just go an dig them up as we need them-very cool! I got some seeds from them and just planted them-they are heirloom (which means I can save my seeds!!)

My girls are home-so I guess I can write some more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment