Thursday, May 9, 2013

man have we been busy

man have we been busy. The husband took a few days off work so we could get some gardening stuff done. I know we've got a lot done but there's still so much to do. We got the garden All tilled,  and we also got some of the planting done. We went to the dump and got a bunch of mulch but have to go back and get a lot lot more. Yesterday was our first mowing of the year, and I also picked up a new hummingbird feeder. The hummingbird Juice is on the stove right now. The Oriole's have been at the oranges, and we have just had a large amount of birds at the feeders. Zarina brought me home a mothers day gift it was beautiful and inside was a marigold plant.I planted my other mothers day gift that I got to pick out which was my rose trees.
I am soaking some raw cashews and almonds right now hopefully making a cheese free dairy free gluten free cheesecake we will see how that turns out.






1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice, cant wait to come check it out and visit!!

    ReplyDelete