Wednesday, October 2, 2013

happy birthday zarina

                                                10/02/07 5:40 p.m. Zarina Lyn- 5# 6oz
                                                 She has always been so teeny tiny...

Happy birthday teeny Za-reee-neee!
We got her a fancy new winter coat and some pink and purple animal printed Vans.
She doesn't know it, but I am taking her to see Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs 2 for her surprise gift!
My baby girl is 6!
                                                                   New coat
New shoes (in her hand, ignore the mess-torrin was playing with clothes)
 
Trip down memory lane:



 
I was going to post a first pic of myself (mama) with my new bundle of joy-I am topless in all of them and would prefer not to show pictures of me just after giving birth...I was happy-I still cannot believe it has been 6 years! I remember every second of that day like it was yesterday...(I am trying not to cry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment