Friday, October 18, 2013

ummm brrrr

So, it is cold outside! Like, so cold my kids do not want to go outside! It isn't even winter yet!! I think once the ground has snow-the cold will not be so bad! Right now, they complain when I ask them to help me gather up the last of the squash and tear down the garden. Those things are not "fun" so of course it is too cold out!

I am still hoping to get one more apple picking in before the season is done. I had wanted to go this week, but do not know if I have it in me to go alone with the kids. Who would carry all the apples? We do love applesauce...I NEED to go! We also LOVE LOVE LOVE apple pie-man I need to go! Hopefully, when Nathan is home we can go as a family again.

It is about 9p.m. and I should be in bed, but I just stoked the fire up nice and warm (it is 79 in here), finally got the chill off, and I am going to enjoy a cup of tea I think. I should read, but I cannot afford to be up all night! Zariah has soccer tomorrow and we have to be up early!  I really am hoping I am not too tired after the game as I would like to do something fun with the kids...will post tomorrow on what comes of our day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment