Monday, February 24, 2014

Banana "cereal"

Today, I made my kids day by making "cereal" only it wasn't cereal at all! I do think, the next time I fix this, if we have our grain free granola, I will add about 1/8 cup to it just to keep us all satisfied longer (and it just tastes so good!) Unfortunately, after breakfast, we are out of fresh bananas!

Now, keep in mind, a serving of Banana is 1/2 of the banana. So...technically we all ate 2 servings-oh well!


Here's what ya need (per person):

1 banana
1 serving of almond butter (I was low, so we all got 1 tbsp.)
2+ tbsp. coconut milk (from a can-stir it well to mix-or shake can well before opening)
1/2 tsp+ honey (do this to taste..not too much is needed!)
1/2 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon
      (you can get a small container HERE, I purchased this HERE) if you don't have celon and want to try this right away-use regular cinnamon-you might need a bit more as the flavor isn't as strong.
 
Cut up your banana, swirl almond butter and honey over top. Sprinkle cinnamon and add coconut milk. ENJOY!! My girls added more coconut milk, I am not a huge fan of coconut milk and 2 tbsp. was about perfect! I do think the granola would be an amazing addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment