Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Excited to get and review!!

I am excited to get this nursing beads necklace. I am often given the opportunity to try out an item for free or at a steep discount in exchange for me saying what I do or do not like about a product. I always tell the truth, and my reviews are unbiased. I am so excited to try out this new necklace!

Talon (now almost 7 months) is very big on pulling on my amber necklace that I wear all of the time. I had a silicone necklace that just wasn't "me" after I tried it out for a bit. This one is more my taste I think! I am anxious to get it and see what I think of it and how much the baby boy loves it too!

This is a stock photo from Amazon, it is not my picture of the item and I hold no claim to it. Feel free to click to follow to Amazon page.

 
**I review these items for free/cheap but I do not get paid for sharing them with you. Feel free to click on the link and check it out, it does not help or hurt me if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment